Forming and growing a small or medium-sized business requires a vast investment of time, money and energy on the part of a business owner. After putting so much of yourself into your business, you need to make sure that it is well protected against all potential threats. The two primary ways in which a business can be threatened include:
- Disputes — A breach of contract or some other form of dispute can sap vital resources that your business needs to remain solvent. Being able to respond quickly and effectively is the best way to ensure your business continues to be successful.
- Planning failures — From the time you choose which type of entity to form your business as, you need to think of the future and how the choices you are making today will impact the future of your business. Failing to do so can have dire consequences. Secure the experienced legal guidance you need to avoid those risks.
Helping You Protect Your Investment In Your Business
At the Law Office of Eric S. Mashburn, P.A., we offer exceptional business law representation that is able to meet all the needs of your business. We understand the need for creative solutions that achieve your goals in a timely fashion to prevent unnecessary damage to your business. Attorney Eric S. Mashburn has been Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial or Business Litigation since 1993. With more than 38 years of experience to draw on, we are able to offer our clients the solutions they need.
We offer our exceptional representation to business owners who are facing such difficult issues as:
- Business succession — Failure to properly plan for the succession of a business can lead to its destruction.
- Business formation — Choosing the correct type of entity for your business at the outset can help you maximize a number of benefits while avoiding many disruptive factors.
- Business law and litigation — When a dispute threatens your business, you need to take action to ensure that the dispute is resolved efficiently and effectively. We have extensive experience in litigation and mediation.
Contact The Ocoee Business Law And Litigation Attorneys Of The Law Office Of Eric S. Mashburn, P.A.
Having skilled and experienced legal guidance for your business can help you avoid disputes, resolve them readily and ensure that your business is well positioned for the future. Turn to the experienced Winter Garden business law attorneys of the Law Office of Eric S. Mashburn, P.A. Call 1-407-656-1576 for a no-cost phone consultation. We can also be reached through our online contact form.