Fees and Costs
The following are typical fees for certain common services. These prices are not intended to be quotes for actual services, but only to give you an approximation of the cost of similar services. The attorney will give you an exact quote once your unique situation has been evaluated and the services to be provided have been agreed upon. Although we do not provide free office consultations, the attorney will talk with you on the telephone without charge to discuss your legal needs and determine if we can help you.
- Simple will for single person -- $350.
- Power of Attorney -- $250.
- Will package for single person including simple will, power of attorney, health care surrogate designation, and living will - $400.
- Will package for married couple with adult children consisting of simple wills, powers of attorney, health care surrogate designations, and living wills - $500.
- Will package for single/married couple with minor children including simple will with testamentary trust for minors, power of attorney, health care surrogate designation, and living will - $450/$600.
- Fees for more complex wills charged on individual basis.
- Basic revocable trust package without tax planning for single individual - $1,000 to $1,500.
- Basic revocable trust package for married couple without tax planning - $1,250 to $2,000.
- Trust packages for married couple with estate tax planning - from $1,750, depending on complexity.
- Office consultation (one hour) regarding estate planning -- $300.
- Summary Probate Administration - $1000, plus costs.
- Formal Probate Administration - varies greatly; for typical small estate a flat fee of $2,100 to $3,500, for routine administration, with an hourly rate for extraordinary work, plus out of pocket costs; fees for larger or more complex estates are set on a case by case basis.
- Current hourly billing rate for services charged on that basis - $315.
We accept payment by check, cash, Visa, MasterCard, wire transfer, and Paypal.